View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #47
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you miss Jacoby Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
There's a reason Baltimore only used JJ as a #3. The "reduced pressure" on him to perform should have made the game easier. JJ had his big chance when AJ went out, he blew it. There are exactly Zero teams in the NFL who would use him as a #1 and damn few who'd consider him at a #2.
Besides the fact that Torrey Smith and Anquan Boldin are better than him, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
The bolded pretty well answers itself.
I just never thought it should be personal. Like when I fired an employee, it was about job performance, nothing more. I never make it personal. But since being a fan is such an emotional experience I guess some cannot seperate themselves from it (hating).
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote