View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #464
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21295 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
At the same time:
- that team doesn't rely on their QB too much to win games
- Kaepernick was drafted to eventually become the starter
- if Smith doesn't get a concussion, people wouldn't even know who the 49ers backup QB is
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
You don't think we already do this? I think Kubiak wants to win games by running the ball, playing good defense, and winning the time of possession. At times, though, our defense and running game has faltered. This is where fans look to Schaub to carry this team, but he's simply not that type of QB. In fact, there aren't too many of those types of QBs in this league.
I think that we depend on Schaub to pull rabbits out of his hat (ie: get us 6 points rather than the accepted 3) when it seems that an average to above average QB could do much better.

The offense has to trust and believe in their leader--and contrary to what they say publicly, I just don't see that in their play.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote