View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #459
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15632 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

& I'm not seeing that. I watched the last three games in the last week looking for evidence of physical impairment & I'm just not seeing it. He moves well (for Matt), he plants on that foot with no hesitation. His arm didn't look any more dead to me than it ever did.
I'm not understanding the bold. Either you can move well or you can't. Charlie Batch showed more mobility/improvising this year at 38 years old.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote