View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #457
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Schaub simply doesn't have the arm to make the types of throws needed to win in this system.
I find that hard to believe. I know we're not allowed to use stats to refute Schaub hate'n, but he had a good season by whatever measure you'd rate any other QB. Wins, yards, points, pro bowl.......

I've never been a Schaub fan to speak of, but I've never been a hater either. He's not what I want for this team, but he's performed well despite that.

If you're one of those guys who always believed Matt to be soft, I can understand. But I don't understand blaming his physical abilities or limitations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Schaub is simply damaged goods, which sucks because he's an extremely hard worker and sacrificed his body for the team.
& I'm not seeing that. I watched the last three games in the last week looking for evidence of physical impairment & I'm just not seeing it. He moves well (for Matt), he plants on that foot with no hesitation. His arm didn't look any more dead to me than it ever did.