View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #249
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Seriously dude, nobody cares about the probowl.

And again you skip over the most important facts of all. Why don't you address these......PRODUCTION and BIG WINS. Flacco has quite a few, Shaub none.
This is my last time I'm responding to you, because you are clearly misinterpreting my post. I did NOT state Schaub is better than Flacco. I'm not trying to make that argument. You said that it would be hard to find football people outside of Kubiak that think Schaub is better than Flacco. I simply pointed out that the probowl voting contradicts that statement.

The end.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote