View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #247
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
For my first post on TT... (I'm usually posting on the other board)

Flacco has clearly separated any comparison with Schaub after this post season. Flacco performed well when the games got bigger.

Here's Schaub's QBR in our "big" games.

Greenbay - 37.9
Chicago - 18.5
1st NE game - 19.1

Now let's jump to our TWO chances to clinch HFA with our franchise QB healthy as can be.

Minnesota - 46.2
Indy - 37.1

Post season QBR average comes out to 62 even with an INT in each game.

He sure does rise to the occasion, doesn't he?
I'd love for the Ravens to win the Super Bowl.

But I don't think Joe Flacco will be rising to the occasion if Ray Rice is shut down. Remember, during the regular season, they fired their OC for not giving the ball to Ray Rice & trusting Flacco to deliver Ws.

I don't think Flacco will be rising to the occasion if that defense didn't hold the Patriots to 13 points.

Flacco vs Brady... something is wrong, if you're picking Flacco out of that matchup & that's what you're saying if we're talking about Ravens' wins being on Flacco's sholders.