View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #40
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
So I keep reading all these mocks from the local draftniks and one trend is blatantly obvious in all of them. No one is mocking a quarterback to the texans. Why is that? No one feels it's a need? No one is happy with the pool of quarterbacks? What am I missing?
I did, in the 4th round.

If you are asking why not a first round QB, the answer would be, I think the Texans have bigger needs than a QB at this point. RT is a bigger concern to me than QB. NT is a bigger concern to me than QB. Athletic #2 receiver is a more important issue than QB to me. Fix the OL and get another dynamic receiver. I would even trade a 3rd this year for a 2nd next year and a 5th and 6th this year for a 4th next year.

Then next year armed with the extra picks, it would be possible to move up and get the guy you want.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote