View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #457
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When will the Texans get a Franchise Level QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm glad SOMEbody recognizes that Kaepernick was inserted into an ideal situation. He couldn't lose. If he failed, Alex Smith, a capable "game manager, is standing by to bail him out. Kaepernick didn't have to carry the team to the playoffs. The team was playoff quality before he got there.
I do find it very interesting however, that a team that was bound for the playoffs (I agree) was still willing to MAKE CHANGES to a pivotal position like QB despite the fact that it could shake things up, so that they'd have a better chance at not just "making the playoffs" (see Texans) but to go deep into the playoffs.

See Gary, real coaches aren't scared to shake things up because it's what's best for the T-E-A-M.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote