View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #19
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Pro Bowl ..????

I don't think there is anything you can do to make it competitive. Guys get hurt enough without adding in a stupid all star game. I just don't think football is good for it. Baseball, basketball, hockey, they all seem to be able to put on a decent show that people actually watch. The Pro Bowl seems to be the only one that's considered a joke.

Opening possession the first week of the season means diddly-squat to these guys, and I'll take your 3 points over a torn ACL anytime.