Thread: David Hunter NT
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #4
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Hunter NT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
dude i'm convinced NT is the biggest weakness on this D. gotta get that push up the middle. how many times did qbs just step up in a collapsing pocket. just need something above average at qb and NT. stuck with qb, NT upgrade could have a huge upside
im not convinced, i believe its a need but not so much as others.
for instance when QBs are generally stepping up in the pocket we are playing watt and smith inside and barwin and reed outside i.e. No NT.

i guess this poses the question, is this because wade likes playing like this or because he doesnt have a good enough NT.

my thoughts are grab a run stuffing NT in the 3-4 round and use him on first and 2nd down. we already have a penetrating NT in earl mitchell.
unless there is a guy high on your board who falls and you take BPA
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote