View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #36
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
No one wants to admit the emperor has no clothes.
You sir, have confirmed what I feared. The road to recovery only begins when we admit there's a problem. The emperor is butt naked. Accept it. In protest I will be making my own mock. Rest assured, it will involve at least one quarterback and some combination of tight ends and former tight ends.

I know this isn't the place for a schaub debate, but it is the place for a debate on team needs. Quarterback fits a need this team has now ,because there IS an iceberg up ahead. I've seen enough bad qb play in my time to recognize it readily. I also understand schaub is on the wrong side of his career and he wont be getting better...