View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #237
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25709 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Don't back track your self serving comments. You are qualifying your statement that Shaub is better than Flacco by simply stating he made the pro-bowl because you responded to my analysis that Flacco is better and Schaub is a bus driver type QB.

By the way, pro-bowl voting is largely fan voting, starts MID SEASON and ends in November, and it is well documented that players and coaches don't really care because they have to vote for players on the opposite side of the ball only.

But back to the main point. Flacco tore through these last 3 playoff games to a tune of 853 yards, 8 TDs, 0 INTs, 115 QB rating.....he carried his team, making huge plays down field. Something Schaub can't do.
Once again... re-read my post. I did NOT say I think Schaub is better than Flacco. I can't change how you'll interpret my posts, so I may be wasting my time.

Also, pro-bowl voting is only 1/3rd fan voting, so it is NOT largely fan voting. Plus, if you see in my previous post, it looks like Schaub was 5th in fan voting. So he did not get some type of overwhelming response from the fans.

These are the facts... the NFL asked players & coaches to pick a QB to represent the AFC in the pro-bowl. More often than not, they chose Schaub over Flacco.

Once again, no opinions... just facts.
dream_team is online now   Reply With Quote