View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #29
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we could have beat the Ravens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I don't think so. We were getting progressively worse as the season went on. The Ravens team we beat was injured, without their starting corner, Ray Lewis, etc.
I said as much in a different thread. The Ravens we beat in October were not the same Ravens that dismantled the Patriots last Sunday.

The Texans that put up forty on the Ravens in October was no where to be found in January.

Do you think we could have beat the Ravens?
Could? Maybe.

Would have? Seriously doubt it.

We have some growing to do. I'm looking at the NFLN replay of the AFCC game now. Two things are standing out: 1. The effectiveness of the Ravens' spread offense in running and passing against the Pats' defense. 2. how the Ravens made being the ball carrier - whether it was a RB or WR - a very painful experience.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote