View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #19
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you miss Jacoby Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
Considering all the talk of the Texans lack of a #2 wide receiver AND a playmaking return man, do you wish he was back?

I thought I would never say this, but we needed him this year. Not in terms of his couple of bonehead plays per year, but his playmaking ability, especially in the return game.

The "unforgivable sin" vs. Baltimore last year was terrible. I wanted him gone too. But considering all the problems at the slots his left open, any thoughts on weather you would take him back if you could do it over?
I wouldn't have let him go in the first place. Leach either. But since we did, I hope they do well in the game and the Ravens win.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote