View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #233
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Re-read my post. I did not state any opinions, I did not say Schaub is better than Flacco. I simply stated a fact in response to the statement "You'd be hard pressed to find any football guy outside of Kubiak who thinks the opposite."

The fact that Schaub got voted into the Pro-Bowl, over Flacco, shows that more "football people" do think Schaub was better than Flacco this season.

I did not state my opinion, just a fact, that there are alot of football people outside of Kubiak who thinks Schaub is better than Flacco.
VY was a probowl qb. Probowl is wack. Yeah I said it, VY was a probowl qb. Schaub was a probowl MVP. Where's that gotten us?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote