View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #65
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Little Breakdown on Rick Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
I heard it on the radio but I did find this in forum

09-10-2012 #9
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN
Has Barwin put on weight since last year ?

Ya he is 270,before he was 255 or 260 a lot of people say that's why he isn't the same he lost quickness and acceleration. it's just one game to me.
270lbs sounds about right. Like I said, I saw he was listed at 268lbs. I don't recall what he was listed at last season, but it looks like he gained at least 10-15lbs as opposed to 20lbs. Maybe it had an effect, but its hard to say. I think he just had a down year as far as sacks. Unfortunate for him it may have cost him some money in the process.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote