View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #230
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
LMAO, that is your "argument" As a replacement, yeah. But who cares, I'd rather have my team in the SB than have a replacement "pro-bowl" QB.

But here is the finer point. Flacco has been to 5 straight playoffs, Shaub 1. Flacco has an 8-4 playoff record(6 wins on the road). Shaub 1-1. And Flacco plays bigger in big games, while Shaub shrinks in big games.

Its an absolute joke to think Schaub is better than Flacco...an absolute joke.
Quote:
woah dude, give me your keys. for real
Re-read my post. I did not state any opinions, I did not say Schaub is better than Flacco. I simply stated a fact in response to the statement "You'd be hard pressed to find any football guy outside of Kubiak who thinks the opposite."

The fact that Schaub got voted into the Pro-Bowl, over Flacco, shows that more "football people" do think Schaub was better than Flacco this season.

I did not state my opinion, just a fact, that there are alot of football people outside of Kubiak who thinks Schaub is better than Flacco.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote