View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #2
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [2014] Bridgwater vs Manziel who would you take?

I prefer Manziel overall but Bridgewater in our system. I'm of the belief that Manziel would be wasted in Kube's system (Manziel would be a terror as an Eagle). From what I've watched on Bridgewater, I've been impressed with his mobility in the pocket. He steps up to avoid hits and moves around. He's on his feet and doesn't look like a stone (cough Schaub cough). Keeps his eyes downfield. Great in the pocket. I like his arm too, nothing special but he can make the throws. Dude was composed against Florida. I really like him as a prospect. Obviously for both homer and other reasons I think Manziel is a better quarterback simply because he's a game changer in a way few QBs are but I just don't see Manziel in *this* *current* Texans system. We'd have to have a regime change and a offensive scheme overhaul for Manziel to become deadly in our offense.

The cons... I don't know if it was me... but BW's spiral is a little iffy. That ball wobbles a bit too much on the deep throws and even the medium or intermediate ones.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote