View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #66
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8871 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Little Breakdown on Rick Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
If you don't mind me asking, where did you hear/ see that he added an additional 20lbs? I haven't seen that, but that would explain at least a slow down in production. 20lbs, I believe, would take some adjusting to. I see he was listed at or around 268lbs this season & his combine weight was listed at 256lbs. The extra 20 could take a toll, but I can't seem to find it.

It was a smart move not to re-sign him as he did decline. It was a smart move to make him earn the money. It's too bad that Rick Smith did not choose to apply this same practice when re-signing Schaub, Walter, & Jacoby.
I heard it on the radio but I did find this in forum

09-10-2012 #9
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN
Has Barwin put on weight since last year ?

Ya he is 270,before he was 255 or 260 a lot of people say that's why he isn't the same he lost quickness and acceleration. it's just one game to me.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote