View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #227
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 796 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Schaub is in the pro-bowl this year, Flacco is not. So I'd say there are alot of football people out there that think Schaub is better than Flacco.
LMAO, that is your "argument" As a replacement, yeah. But who cares, I'd rather have my team in the SB than have a replacement "pro-bowl" QB.

But here is the finer point. Flacco has been to 5 straight playoffs, Shaub 1. Flacco has an 8-4 playoff record(6 wins on the road). Shaub 1-1. And Flacco plays bigger in big games, while Shaub shrinks in big games.

Its an absolute joke to think Schaub is better than Flacco...an absolute joke.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote