View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #449
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I don't know about this one... would be a tough decision for me. It doesn't bother you that all of those seasons, they annually had one of the most talented rosters in the NFL, but they only have one playoff victory to show for it? And if you look at those playoff games, they lost because the offense had problems scoring.
That's a misconception. The Cowboys have not been as talented as people think. After that 13-3 season, lots of things changed. They have needed safety help forever, they have not had a 1000 yard rusher since 2004 I believe, horrible blown coverage CB play, they have an atrocious interior offensive line, Their d-line has not been able to generate an effective pass rush in years as they have had no one to compliment Ware. But they have been doing a good job drafting and acquiring better talent the last couple of years with Dez, their LT Smith, Sean Lee, Murray, Carter, and Claiborne. When you have alot of moving parts it takes time to adjust and gel, like it took time with us when we finally got it all together last year.

And count me in Romo camp. Easily take him over Shaub, in a heartbeat. He'd be awesome on our team.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote