View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #117
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
Long time lurker since last season and Ravens fan in Houston ....

Personally, I did not want to see the Texans in the playoffs. Too many mismatches between our offense and your defense. I much preferred to face NE. Flacco in particular matches up very well with that defense.

The Texans remind me of the Ravens in many ways and I think y'all are on yuor way to greatness.

IMHO, I do think Kubiac holds you back. I also think Schaub is not the answer for you guys at QB. Fix those two things, and y'all will be perennial contenders.

And as far as fan bases go, you guys are top notch. I've been to three games now at Reliant and felt welcome every time. Nothing but class from you fine folks!
Problem is coach & QB are the two toughest positions to replace.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote