View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #17
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quick mock with trade and off season moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm going to trade Tate, a fourth and next years fourth for an extra second round pick

1) Dion Jordan, OLB

2) Margus Hunt, DE

2) Da'Rick Rogers, WR

3) Marcus Wheaton, WR

3) DJ Swearinger,S

5) Kenjon Barner, RB

5) David Quessenberry, OL

6) Johnny Adams, CB

7) Manase Foketi, OL

7) Montori Hughes, NT (stealing this one from dopp)

Alright, I'm thinking let Walter walk. Time to get more talented younger players in here. I know da'rick has had problems but the talent is there. In think the team could use a little more edge anyways. I think Rogers and Wheaton would be an instant upgrade the talent in the wr corps.

While I agree that Walter isn't the best #2 and we need an upgrade, I think he's back next year in a necessary evil sort of way. Posey won't be back in time for the season, Martin is barely a #3 in the slot, Jean is or should be on the bubble of making the team, Rogers failed 3 drug tests to get kicked out of Tenn. and I doubt seriously McNair, Smith, and Kubiak want a pot head that doesn't learn from his mistakes, and Wheaton might be a good pick but he's a rookie and rookie WR take a year or 2 to learn. If the 1st round pick were a WR then maybe they'd have the talent level to step into Walter's shoes early but I doubt a rookie in the 3rd round is ready for that.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 01-24-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote