View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #236
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
He does suck. And this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Flacco is in the SB. I've always thought he was a better QB. You'd be hard pressed to find any football guy outside of Kubiak who thinks the opposite. He has a better skill set than Shaub and bigger balls I might add as it pertains to throwing the ball downfield.To think otherwise is being a homer dude, sorry to say. Schaub is a bus driver for us. He cannot be called upon to win games for us, like Flacco has. We are better playing with a lead, leaning of Foster, and asking Matt to manage the game, not win the game. He is incapable of carrying this team on his back the way better QBs in this league can.
Schaub is in the pro-bowl this year, Flacco is not. So I'd say there are alot of football people out there that think Schaub is better than Flacco.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote