View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sw h-town mock 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
That's exactly what I want and think we will end up doing. Don't know if Wade will go for a BIG DT or another penetrating type. Bit I bet we go DT and ILB early.

The way I see it , there are five major area's of need (before we factor in losses in FA) , two on offense and three on defense. RT and WR ..... ILB and NT/DT and the 3rd safety.

The defense was riddled with injury all year .... Cody and Jamison up front (im forgetting someone here) , Cushing , Sharpton , Dobbins , Reed and James all missed time at LB while J.Jo , McCain and Ball missed time in the secondary and was really good when healthy.

The offense was relatively injury free all season .... they looked good early but faded late because A) they couldnt run the ball , B) They lack a WR that can stretch the field (Posey probably doesnt factor into next season at all) and C) Schaub , which I blame the lisfranc for his issues.

I think they have to spend some premium picks on the offense on both skill positions and the line as they are old , slow or lacking talent all over the field.
While the defense should get better by getting healthy ...

Im looking at WR and RT with the first two picks while adding ILB , S , NT and a pass rusher in no particular order later (you can add a QB somewhere along the way)

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote