View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #21
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we could have beat the Ravens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'd say we match up better against them but I wouldn't go so far as to say we match up well against them.

This year I'm not sure anyone could have beaten the Ravens. Once a team starts to roll and pick up that kind of momentum it's hard for anyone to stop it. From a talent perspective yes, we match up better with the Ravens than we do with the Patriots. In terms of coaching we are clearly lacking in comparison to both of them.
Eh Denver had that game won.. Who would of though a miracle TD to Jacoby to force overtime with 40sec left in the game...
TexansBlood is online now   Reply With Quote