View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #64
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Little Breakdown on Rick Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Barwin is only a dumb move if he wants big money. We need to upgrade at LB true, but if he comes back for the right amount we could always use him as a fresh pass rusher off the bench.

Matt is a dumb move because he doesn't belong in the NFL, especially in Gary's system.
I agree with you but if we would have extended Barwin before the season started as the post implied we would have been overpaying.

I hope part of Barwin's problem was the additional 20 lbs added in offseason but I wouldn't pay based on that hope.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote