View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we could have beat the Ravens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
I'm not going to say if y'all would have won or not (any given Sunday and all), but I do know that this Ravens fan did not want to see you guys during the playoffs.

Our better match up was NE without a doubt.
Really good point. I think the Ravens were pumped a lot more for the Patriots than they would have been for the Texans. Your team was on fire last Sunday. I think a big part of that was an AFC championship re-match where vengeance was on their minds.