View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #17
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we could have beat the Ravens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Me either. They would have kicked the Texans' asses up and down the field. Not only is it just hard to beat a good team twice in the NFL, but the Texans were getting worse as the year progressed. There were maybe two playoff teams they could have beaten, and CIN was one of them. The Ravens weren't.

Now if they had been playing like they were prior to the Thanksgiving game, then yes. But I think everyone realizes that team died on Turkey Day.
I think what Dread-Head meant was that he had no doubt the Texans could beat the Ravens.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote