View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Do you think we could have beat the Ravens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
No doubt in my mind.
Me either. They would have kicked the Texans' asses up and down the field. Not only is it just hard to beat a good team twice in the NFL, but the Texans were getting worse as the year progressed. There were maybe two playoff teams they could have beaten, and CIN was one of them. The Ravens weren't.

Now if they had been playing like they were prior to the Thanksgiving game, then yes. But I think everyone realizes that team died on Turkey Day.