View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #26
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We need a Champion Vet here in HOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
The last thing you guys need is a champion (i.e. pricey) vet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the cap is going to be a concern and some players are on the chopping block. I know I'd love to see Conor Barwin in purple.

Focus on the draft and I see you guys like NE, Ravens, Pitt, etc who build strong teams with lots of depth via the draft.
You are hereby corrected. lol Go to the MFL mock forum and at top read Dutchrudder's views on our free agent players and cap. Very interesting.