View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quick mock with trade and off season moves

1) Dion Jordan, OLB

2) Margus Hunt, DE

2) Da'Rick Rogers, WR

3) Marcus Wheaton, WR

3) DJ Swearinger,S

5) Kenjon Barner, RB

5) David Quessenberry, OL

I am a big fan of Rogers on the field and was one of first to mock him, yet I can keep hearing two words whispered "Ricky Williams". I even posted long time ago that his strength coach was a hard ass & perhaps caused some of friction. Then more and more weed seemed to come into evidence. Not sure if the playing for a lower level college got his attention. Think his ego will continue to get best of him in NFL.

I'd like to see a starting middle linebacker drafted.