View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we could have beat the Ravens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
We match up well against them so yes.

I'd say we match up better against them but I wouldn't go so far as to say we match up well against them.

This year I'm not sure anyone could have beaten the Ravens. Once a team starts to roll and pick up that kind of momentum it's hard for anyone to stop it. From a talent perspective yes, we match up better with the Ravens than we do with the Patriots. In terms of coaching we are clearly lacking in comparison to both of them.