View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #25
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We need a Champion Vet here in HOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but the cap is going to be a concern and some players are on the chopping block. I know I'd love to see Conor Barwin in purple..
PLEASE!! Don't put any ideas in the head of that POS GM that we have! He's done enough damage! I'm beginning to think he has an interest of some sort in the Ravens as it is!! I fully believe that if it wasn't for him, it would be the Texans making a trip to NOLA, not the Ravens! JMO!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote