View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #147
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostform View Post
Im pretty sure you missed the point. Step away from the koolaid for a minute and read it again. Pretty sure he said WE (as in the Texans) need to have an elite D to have any chance at getting to the superbowl with Kubiak as the coach. I dont see how that was so hard to understand. The 9ers and Ravens are not being coached by Kubiak. Selective reading is curable, just gotta take your head out of your ass.
Two things:

1. You, and possibly GP, are the last two folks on earth that should lecture anyone on reading comprehension. I am being nice here...seriously.

2. You are completely off, on both the poster's statement, and my reply.