View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #465
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 28030 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I believe Matt Schaub is a problem. I'm not saying any different, but that game, he was far, far from our biggest problem.
I like Romo as well because he's willing to stick his neck out to give his team a chance to win at the cost of making himself look like a jackass. But Schaub had plenty of opportunity to make momentum changing throws. He's just to cautious with his pass.

Look at the throws Flacco made to Boldin against NE. Those were text book coverage by the cb. But because Flacco understand ball placement and confidence in his receiver those throws resulted in TDs. It also takes gutz to make that decision to throw it like that also.

That 2-pt conversion late in the game to AJ was that kind of throw. That game against the Redskins 2 years ago to AJ in the EZ was that kind of throw.

If Schaub ever recognize how effective those kind of throws can be against tight coverages he would be borderline elite at the very least.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote