View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #68
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Cushing's home just went on the Market: what's that about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
You would certainly say that about Watt, but Cushing is coming off of a season-ending ACL, and anytime a player blows out his knee there's uncertainty associated with his return. Cushing return to play in 2013 could be shaky, atleast inconsistant because he's returning from a severe injury and he and the Texans might have problems reaching an agreement for a new contract ? And on top of that Cushing family back east might want him and their new grandchild/nephew-niece ( I don't ksow if he's got a son or daughter ?), to be closer to home ?
And I can see Cushings wife wanting a different, smaller house for their new baby, but I don't see them buying until they know more about their plans subsequent to the 2013 season ?

I'm not extremely worried about Cushing's recovery. He's one of the hardest workers i've seen and i wouldn't be shocked if he came back almost better Adrian Peterson style.