View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do you miss Jacoby Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
If I were JJ Watt or someone else who's had a bull on the side of my helmet for the past two years I would take the next time I faced Mr. Jones as an opportunity to run at him at full speed, turning my body into a missile and break every last damn one of his ribs as my way of saying "THANK YOU" for fumbling a gimmie and costing me and the team a trip to the AFC championship then SUSPICIOUSLY being picked up by the same team to whom you seemingly GAVE a trip to the next round. Before the token Baltimore fan says something. This aint sour grapes, this is hmmm "you f'ed up and cost us a game to a team that then makes you part of their roster...I aint accusing you but that looks a little fishy so I want to break your ribs to say congrats on your success with the organization you seemed to assist when you played for us" hit.
No, this is poor logic. That was 5 minutes into the game & the team should have been able to overcome.

They weren't, they lost. You're not going to win many play off games scoring 13 points.