View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #23
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you miss Jacoby Jones?

If I were JJ Watt or someone else who's had a bull on the side of my helmet for the past two years I would take the next time I faced Mr. Jones as an opportunity to run at him at full speed, turning my body into a missile and break every last damn one of his ribs as my way of saying "THANK YOU" for fumbling a gimmie and costing me and the team a trip to the AFC championship then SUSPICIOUSLY being picked up by the same team to whom you seemingly GAVE a trip to the next round. Before the token Baltimore fan says something. This aint sour grapes, this is hmmm "you f'ed up and cost us a game to a team that then makes you part of their roster...I aint accusing you but that looks a little fishy so I want to break your ribs to say congrats on your success with the organization you seemed to assist when you played for us" hit.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote