View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do you miss Jacoby Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
Considering all the talk of the Texans lack of a #2 wide receiver AND a playmaking return man, do you wish he was back?
I am still a Jacoby fan. Not in so much that I will root for him or anything like that. I root for them boys on Kirby... that's it.

But I do like to watch Jacoby play & still think he was not used correctly while he was here. Square peg for a round hole.

I do not think we have a QB that can take advantage of his biggest asset, speed. So I was pleased to see him go to a team with a big armed QB.

However, Jacoby isn't even third on the Ravens receiving corps & that's a disappointment & proof that those guys who say he's not a good receiver were right.

I don't care to go back & say if we had so & so..... we don't know & there's no way to know. But I would have chosen Jacoby over Walter any day of the week. If you still think Andre can stretch the field, I can understand a decision to keep Walter. If you think Martin or Posey was going to be that guy....

I mean I was surprised to see Martin on the field as often as he was, but wasn't surprised when he disappeared. That's just Kubiak. If he feels like he's got to win, he's going to go with what he knows, what he can count on. & in that, he's really no different than the rest of us. You can't "plan" with inconsistencies other than to be inconsistent.

So no, I do not miss Jacoby Jones. I'm looking forward to next year & these kids becoming more a part of our offense....