View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #144
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostform View Post
Pretty sure he said WE (as in the Texans) need to have an elite D to have any chance at getting to the superbowl with Kubiak as the coach. I dont see how that was so hard to understand. The 9ers and Ravens are not being coached by Kubiak. Selective reading is curable, just gotta take your head out of your ass.
Do you believe that?

I don't know that we needed the defense to be elite, but that performance two weeks ago was far, far from elite.

The Ravens defense was struggling most of the year & ours was kicking butt & taking names over the first half of the year, up until they ran into an elite QB. Then I still believe they were more awestruck, than incapable of keeping the score down.

You can't stop an elite offense, just slow them down enough to give our offense an opportunity to keep up.

Our defense has played better than what we saw two weeks ago. I don't think it's too much to ask that they play closer to elite level than what they did.