View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #3
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU should trade 4 ILB Daryl Washington ARZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
BZZZZZZZZZT! Gus Bradley is the HC of the Jacksonville Jaguars. I doubt AZ is going to just trade their young talent until they prove they can't handle a scheme change, if in fact that is what will happen in AZ.
Bruce Arians my bad I was reading about Bradley and mix them up.

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/201...-a-4-3-defense

34 ILB to a 43 LB may not be a hard transition I don't know.

Daryl Washington- Washington is the main concern I have heading to any type of traditional 4-3 defense, as I see him being successful, but don't see a guy who is going to be nearly as effective as he was in his near All Pro 2012 season. From link above
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote