View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #15
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bad day to be a Browns fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh. If I was a Browns fan today, I would probably be kind of happy since I think their DC (Ray Horton, from AZ) and OC (Norv Turner, from SD) are both pretty good at what they do and Chudzinski is not a bad HC candidate at all.

Now, about that whole drafting a 30 year old QB in the first round. . .
Agree on this. Besides that QB though, their GM that they canned had actually gathered some really good talent. I like the staff they have in place though.