View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #14
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bad day to be a Browns fan

As a Ravens fan, I don't feel sorry for Browns fans at all. They didn't have it as bad as Baltimore fans did when the Colts left.

-Art Modell never lied to anyone- he told them straight up what was happening. HHe was going broke.

-City of Cleveland built a Rock n Roll HOF, new Cavaliers auditorium and Jacobs Field. Art lost alot of $$$ when the Indians moved to their new field. The city refused to rehab Municipal stadium.

-Art announced they were leaving well before he did; B0b Irsay stole the Colts out of the city in the middle of the night. after lying in a press conference saying he would never move the team.

-We went without football for 12 years; Cleveland missed 3 years.

-We lost our colors, history and records; Cleveland kept all theirs.

I feel nothig aboout what transpired. I do know Toni Grossi conspires against Art's HOF nomination every year...
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote