View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Manti Teo Drops to the Texans, Would You Draft Him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Agreed! Dude has to be one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.
JaMarcus Russell says. . . IMMA GRIP AND SIP

EDIT: Also I might think about Te'o (wherever that apostrophe goes) since the Texans are going to have a late picks in the draft, but this is all highly highly dependent on how he does during evaluations. I wouldn't completely drop him off my draft board over this whole GF mess because we've drafted players with much more serious issues (Posey is one, and there were plenty of allegations that Cushing used roids before he got to the pros) than that.

Really though I don't have an eye for tackling machines and coverage LB's in college because I'm more focused on pass rushers and cornerbacks usually, for what it's worth there seems to be decent LB talent spread throughout the draft usually and not all just bunched up in the first. Makes me think that NFL staff's in general aren't as good at evaluating the middle of a defense (DT/MLB/ILB/SS/FS) in terms of college scouting, as they are the outsides (DE/OLB/CB).

Last edited by b0ng; 01-23-2013 at 12:01 PM.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote