View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #222
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 35346 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
...Is it just me or does it seem that MS takes a long time to get rid of the ball and then it goes really slow. Can anyone put Ms vs another QB releasing the ball so that each starts at same time. If so pick a 30 yard pass so we can see comparison. Also how quickly ball arrives to target. Maybe already done on a website.
I'm sure his tempo makes him a great golfer, he looks like he is lining up a putt on the final hole of the Master's.

His thoughts might go something like this:
These guys are getting close.
Dre is open.
Do I have enough room to throw?
Has the defender gotten closer to Dre?
I wonder what camera angle NBC is using right now? Is it on me or Dre?
I miss the roof being open, does everyone know I married a cheerleader?
Dre is a great receiver...is there still enough room to throw?
Are my feet set, I guess he'll have to come back and get this one....
He throws.

Flacco's thoughts.
Boldin is covered in the end zone.
I'll put it up high, "go get it"
He throws.