View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #36
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

I could see us drafting a wr in the 2nd but i think it is anybody's guess who will be there when we pick. The 3 guys who i am pretty damn sure will not be there are deandre hopkins, cordarrelle patterson, and quinton patton. Patton seems to be distinguishing himself from the pack at the senior bowl. Looks like a mid second round pick. Other than that i have no idea. I do believe that there will be a guy there like robert woods, da'rick rogers, justin hunter...i have a feeling there will be a good receiver when we pick in the 2nd. If we go wr in the 1st i could see it being deandre hopkins. Patterson will be long gone imo and i doubt we reach for patton.

Last edited by SW H-TOWN; 01-23-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Quinton Patton not Quinton Patterson
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote