View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #464
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post

Do anybody ever see this guy limp or hobble around the field this year? There's your answer. Nothings wrong with MS physically. The QB position is the most mentally challenging position in football. Schaub mental state is on a decline. That is the most troubling issue of all.
I work with a bunch of Cowboy fans. Most of them are not Romo fans. I tell them that I like Romo. I like his gutzpa. I like that he gives his team a chance to win against anybody.

But he'll always fall short.

I tell them when he's got a running game & a defense, the Dallas Cowboys are unstoppable. Truth is, the same could be said about any team. Take the Patriots for example. Had their run game & defense played the way they played against us, the Pats would be in the Super Bowl. The Pats would have won last year's Super Bowl.

If Romo had a bad game, I can guarantee you his receivers dropped a few balls. His running game didn't show up, & his defense let him down.

Same with any team. Look at the Falcons & their last lost. Where was their defense & their running game in the second half?

If you can block out that we lost against the Pats two weeks ago & watch that game, Schaub played as well as he had all year, it was without a doubt his best game over the last 6 weeks. He stayed alive in the pocket by sidestepping, he did make some "decent" throws from outside the pocket, he planted that left foot as well as he ever had.

I believe Matt Schaub is a problem. I'm not saying any different, but that game, he was far, far from our biggest problem.