View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #63
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing's home just went on the Market: what's that about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I guess it is a variant of internet tough guy - internet Calvin Klein underwear model.

bOng - classic Cheetoh line.
Thank you. This phenomenon has actually been described as being Internet Male. Here is an excerpt from SomethingAwful:

Quote:
The Internet Male finds flaws in every woman and exudes hyper masculinity until the moment a female arrives in his vicinity.

Defining Quote: "Mandy Moore disgusts me. I don't understand how anyone can find her attractive."
I'm glad our friend Vance87 thinks Cushing can do better though, at least he is looking out for our star ILB's well-being when it comes to the daunting task of selecting a mate. I think what this person is really trying to say though is "Cushing could've done way better than that. He could have had me!"

Or maybe I have turned into an Internet Psychologist. . . damnit.