View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Margus Hunt, DE is projecting as a 1st round pick so will not be there at end of second
I'm thinking bottom if the first, top of the second.

He could go much earlier that though, but I think there is a chance he is there due to rawness.

I like hunt as an eventual smith replacement and if we lose smith or watt for anytime due to injury, I like him to get more snaps because of his versatility.

Even without accounting for sacks and pressure, having him and watt on the field at the same time would make it extremely difficult to throw over and around them.

If hunt reaches close to his full potential, he and watt together would easily form the most dominant d line in all of football.

They could be a pair that you remember for a long time...giving offenses all kinds of hell....
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote